Earning Swagbucks is easy and free
Now earning points is quite easy completing simple tasks and Swagbucks runs this generous refferal special.Last Christmas I used about my points for TJ Max gift cards for my girls and gifts from Walmart (gift card-then ship and got shopping rewards) for a couple of hubby’s gifts. You can also redeem SBs as PayPal cash. There are many ways to redeem Swagbucks.
This post contains affiliate links.
Refer and Earn 500 SB!
This month only (November), when you refer someone and they earn 500 SB, you both get a 500 SB bonus AND the referrer gets 10% of their SB earnings for life!
500 Swagbucks = $5.00 gift card
How do you earn even more Swagbucks?
- Search the Web-Use the Browser Toolbar so that you can search for things on the web easily.
- Watch Videos
- Play Games
- Take Surveys
- View & Complete Offers
- Answer Polls & Surveys
- Perform Tasks
- Follow Swagbucks on Facebook and Twitter for special codes and offers
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What's Online at Swagbucks.com
PS. Thought you would like to know, since I’ve joined Swagbucks I have earned:
- 4 Referrals
- 2189 Referral Points
- 50,500 SBs Total to date (that’s about $550)
Slice The Pie is a website that allows artists and aspiring musicians a chance to have their music reviewed and rated.
- You are paid to write in-depth reviews on musicians' pieces*.
- You can earn from 5 to 40 cents for each review you submit.
- You can also refer friends to join Slice The Pie and you earn commissions from their reviews as well.
Review *clothing designs, too.
Now your feedback on tracks, clothing and lots more goes directly to help artists, record labels and brands make decisions.
In less than 8-minutes, I joined, set up my profile and earned 16 cents. I know that doesn't sound like much, but that was only 4 times 90 seconds of music and some easy reviews.
Savings Catcher is Walmart’s online tool that will price match local competitors’ prices. You get the difference in Rewards Dollars which you can use for Wal-Mart Rewards eGift Card that you can spend at Walmart.
Here’s how it works:
- Online - Enter the receipt number into Savings Catcher at savingscatcher.walmart.com
- Wal-Mart App - Scan the code at the bottom of your printed store receipt
The Savings Catcher will compare the prices of the items to the advertised prices found in the print and online versions of the weekly ads of top retailers in your area.
3. Rewards the difference
If a lower price is found, you’ll get the difference in Rewards Dollars. These can be redeemed as Walmart eGift Card to be used online or in the store OR Bluebird by American Express Card.