Monday, December 29, 2014

My Top 10 New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Eve is fast approaching. Time for those good intentions we label “resolutions.” The new year sets us in a frame of mind for reflection and hope for new beginnings.
What are the top 10 resolutions?
Weight loss is number one.
Between holiday feasting and wintery weather, pounds have crept on. It is usually on the top of my list, too. But, holiday coolies aren't the only things sitting on my hips and around my waistline. I need to improve my rating from obese to healthy. Being sedentary prompts me to not only add exercise, but some effective food choices, too. Foods can help to speed up your metabolism and help you to start feeling great in no time at all.
Here is a list of foods that will boost your metabolism:
http://f4040a5dp8pq8u8rok7onlkt89.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=1P

  1. Apples and pears - the soluble fiber pectin works in concert with phytonutrients to lower blood fat levels.
  2. Grapefruit - high fiber content causes body to use more calories. Also, lowers insulin levels.
  3. Avocado - a great source of heart-healthy MUFA and potassium.
  4. Ginger - thermogenic--it tends to slightly increase body temperature as it's being digested Ginger also contains digestive enzymes to speed up digestion.
  5. Broccoli- high in calcium, loaded with vitamin C, vitamin A, folate and fiber. Fights fat; boosts immunity and protects against disease.
  6. Leafy Greens - eat spinach and other dark leafies to optimize your red blood cells' transport nutrients and hormones. Increases iron levels
  7. Almond s- full of vitamin E, protein, fiber, and a healthy choice to sustain you in-between meals.
  8. Oats - complex carbohydrates and fiber that increase metabolism after a meal, while keeping insulin at low levels.
  9. Peppers - Hot peppers—like cayenne and jalapeno—raise body temperature, due to the compound capsaicin. Also, packed with vitamin C.
  10. Water - Try carbonated mineral water because it contains calcium, magnesium, potassium. A squirt of lemon is also, enjoyable and adds some vitamin C.
The above foods are fantastic for fat loss, so be sure to incorporate them into your weight loss diet!
If you want to boost your metabolism, you should know that it doesn't have to be hard to do. Let's enjoy some of the foods that will help you to boost your metabolism.

 The rest of my New Year's resolutions will follow:
  1. my health
  2. my work
  3. my family
  4. my home
  5. my money
  6. my faith
  7. a habit to cultivate
  8. a habit to break
  9. a skill to master
  10. books to read

No comments:

Post a Comment